Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Edition

Weekends are hard.


Especially when my husband is home.


That is all.


Saturday 9/6/08; 41/30 (!!!!!!!!)


Breakfast: 11.5 (brunch really - it was after 11am!)


3 eggs with steak, cheese & salsa (butter)
1 flour tortilla

Lunch: 2 (see, I was trying to counteract the impact of breakfast)

2 Tbsp Hummus
Carrots, celery & cucumber


Dinner: 20.5 (oy vey)

6oz salmon, broiled
1/2 cup sauteed vege
1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes
Fried zucchini (not worth it!)


Snack: 7


2 Skinny cows (cannot buy these anymore!)
1 banana
1 CF Diet Coke

Sunday 9/7/08: 36/30 Activity Trade: 2


Breakfast: 7

1/2 banana

1/2 peach

1 mini whole wheat bagel

2 0z light cheddar

Lunch: 5

4 oz shrimp cooked in olive oil

Dinner: 16

1 slice Pepperidge Farm Dark Whet

2oz turkey

1 oz American cheese

Bowl hot & sour soup

4 crab rangoons

Snack: 8

3 Skinny Cows (last time these babies come into my house . . . )

Activity: 2 (40 minute walk/2 miles)

Didn't really track water, fruit, etc.

Obviously this weekend was not my best effort . . . I do have at least two evening meals planned for this week with leftovers for either lunches or more dinners. Better than zero like last week.

Note: about the spacing - if I start a post and safe the draft and come back later to work on it, the spacing gets all wonky no matter what I do. Working on trying to fix it a little . . .

1 comment:

mesa said...

weekends are real tough for me too E but hey you are journaling.. that is GREAT! Keep it up!