Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monday, Monday

La la LA LA LA LA LA la la la la la


Anywho . . .


After a not so stellar weekend performance I log on to WW to track my breakfast (which I'll get to in a minute) only to find that my points have reset. At first I was not so happy but now I think it is great. I don't have to carry around the shame and guilt of the weekend into the next week. New week, clean slate. I like it.


I decided today that instead of choking down a mini bagel in the car between the garage and the first light (only a mile from the house, mind you) I was only going to have a banana on the way to work which leaves me with the supremely complex task of making oatmeal once I get to the office. And usually I would say that making oatmeal is easy but it also requires getting down the stairs to the microwave before I am ready to eat my left arm so while the process of making oatmeal is not so complex the logistics are not always easy to execute. So I ate my lunch for breakfast. And that worked out well because I ended up going out to eat with the "new" guy (um, okay - what new guy? how embarrassing when a new associate gets paraded into the office and you didn't even know there was going to be a new associate?). I made a good choice at lunch and it is better that I had already eaten my lunch for breakfast because a day old sandwich is always so sad and soggy.

Dinner was planned but the snack my husband brought home was not. Good cheese. Like probably illegal triple creme brie and really good bleu cheese with crackers and grapes. I did not jam the whole wedge of brie into my maw like I wanted to and I definitely ate less than I wanted to but I ate more than I wanted to too.

Menu 9/8/08: 37.5/30

Breakfast: 9

1 banana
roast beef sandwich on 1 slice Pepperidge Farm German Dark Wheat

Lunch: 9.5

Small cobb salad with balsamic vinegar

Dinner: 8

grilled chicken thigh with skin & bone
salad with olive oil
2 Lorna Doone cookies

Snack: 11 (WHOA!!!)

CF Diet Coke
1 peach
1 apple
carrots, celery & cucumber
1 oz brie
1 oz bleu cheese
crackers
1/2 cup grapes

Water: 8+/8
F&V: 8/8
Milk: 3/3
Oil: 2/2
Vitamin: 0/1 (I really need to start taking vitamins again! no reason not to!)
Activity: 0

27.5 WPA Remain

No comments: