Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, Dear.

I guess I am a little delinquent in my posting here.

I haven't tracked in a few days. I guess last Monday's menu was my last menu post. I did track Tuesday - Thursday but I didn't get a chance to type everything up for here (maybe I'll be able to get to it later). Friday, Saturday and Sunday are kind of a blur - I went to a wedding in North Jersey on Saturday night that involved alot of travelling and time away from making good choices. I don't think I did TOO badly but I guess tomorrow's weigh-in will be the arbiter of that!

Back on track today, I think. Right now my issue is that sometimes I can easily pop onto the electronic tracker on the WW web site and sometimes I can't. So when I can't, I try to write things down. Then I have part of a day on line and part on a paper somewhere and if it is on paper, I don't necessarily know the points or what points I have left . . . (insert more excuses here).

I'm going to try to figure out points for what I'm eating the day before where possible so if I do have to jot things down on paper I'll know the points in advance. Also, I'll try to set a designated time or two during the day when I will make some entries on the tracker to confirm my points intake and remainder.

For now, my points reset today so I am putting the weekend (which, like I said, I don't think was *that* bad) behind me and moving ahead to getting healthier and fitter.

Also, I dropped into a new "decade" so I have one less point a day than I did the first week!

No comments: