Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yum

The Korean style ribs were a hit. Dead easy and yummy. In our house, they need a little more heat so maybe more peppers or some red pepper flakes next time.

I love having an acceptable meal from the crockpot. Generally, I am not a huge fan and the Man even less so.

Of course, these were not exactly from Relish! but the rib menu suggestion on the site inspired us to try something different than we usually eat. I did kind of make the broccoli recipe from Relish! but I was too timid with my use of vinegar so it turned out pretty bland.

Tonight mini-broccoli quiches. They are crustless. It is nice that they will use (in our version anyway) the same cheddar cheese, bacon, and broccoli as was used in meals earlier in the week. The side is some kind of hash brown casserole I think? or maybe it is just hash browns? Either way, I'll let you know how it comes out!

No comments: